158 - Letting Go of Perfectionism on the Road to Brand and Identity Development, ft Dionna Dorsey
Today we’re joined by Dionna Dorsey, a creative designer, entrepreneur and founder of the District of Clothing. Dionna’s primary focus is Dionna Dorsey Design, a personal brand under which she aims to strategically create, develop, and nurture brands in a variety of sectors via timeless and innovative design strategies. She uses simplicity, consistency, and inspiring design to support clients in their brand development through creative services.
Our topics include:
- How did the District of Clothing come to be?
- What should you consider before starting your own brand?
- How to handle and fight against perfectionism in everyday work?
Connect with Dionna:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dionnadorsey?lang=en
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dionnadorsey/?hl=en
- Website: https://www.dionnadorsey.com/
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom:
Like This Episode? Leave a tip! Learn More: https://www.patreon.com/blc --- Listen: iTunes | Podbean | Spotify Connect: IG | T | FB | Website | Sponsor Music: http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music --- This episode is powered by Jumpstart:HR, LLC HR Outsourcing for Small Businesses and Startups: http://www.jumpstart-hr.com