167 - How to Use Influencer Marketing to Promote Your E-commerce Business? Ft. Moshe Hurwitz
This week, we’re joined by Moshe Hurwitz, a business development, brand management, and e-commerce professional. He is also the founder and former managing director of Art-N-Fly, a boutique brand of quality art supplies focusing on the world of drawing and illustration. Back in 2015, with only $12 000 and without knowing anything at all about e-commerce, Moshe decided to start his own e-commerce business which he sold three years later for just under one million dollars.
Our topics include:
- Moshe’s incredible entrepreneurial journey.
- What are some of the trends in the e-commerce market you should be looking out for?
- How are influencers actually influencing the market?
- Do millennials really care about brand loyalty?
- Why and how to include influencer marketing as a business strategy?
- The future of influencer marketing.
Connect with Moshe:
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom:
Like This Episode? Leave a tip! Learn More: https://www.patreon.com/blc --- Listen: iTunes | Podbean | Spotify Connect: IG | T | FB | Website | Sponsor Music: http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music --- This episode is powered by Jumpstart:HR, LLC HR Outsourcing for Small Businesses and Startups: http://www.jumpstart-hr.com