169 - Beyond a Good Deal: How to Create Passive Income with Real Estate? Ft. Jeff Schechter (aka Shecky)
Our guest for this week is Jeff Schechter (aka Shecky), the co-founder and CEO of High Return Real Estate LLC. Since the ‘80s, Shecky has been involved with real-estate, gaining valuable experience by flipping houses he was living in. In 2016, he founded the High Return Real Estate LLC along with his partner Jack Gibson, who was also a guest on our podcast recently! Shecky also has his own consulting practice and over the years he has worked on helping hundreds of entrepreneurs with business and other aspects of life.
Our topics include:
- How did Shecky get involved with real estate and what is High Return Real Estate LLC all about?
- Is now a good time to get invest in real estate?
- Different ways of getting into the real estate game.
- How to involve yourself in real estate depending on your disposable assets?
Connect with Shecky:
- LinekdIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/reallyshecky/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/reallyshecky?lang=en
- Website: https://highreturnrealestate.com/
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom:
Like This Episode? Leave a tip! Learn More: https://www.patreon.com/blc --- Listen: iTunes | Podbean | Spotify Connect: IG | T | FB | Website | Sponsor Music: http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music --- This episode is powered by Jumpstart:HR, LLC HR Outsourcing for Small Businesses and Startups: http://www.jumpstart-hr.com