180 - How to Develop and Maintain Dignity in the Workplace, Ft. Esther Weinberg
Today we are joined by Esther Weinberg, executive coach and the founder of the MindLight Group, LLC. Her focus is on helping executive leadership teams to find, implement and mentor dignity, leadership and personal power in the workplace. With over 20 years of experience, Esther has developed a unique training and mentorship ability that helps executives deal with current challenges today’s companies are faced with. Her mission is to bring back dignity and mentorship into the workplace.
Our topics include:
- Why is dignity such an important aspect of the workplace?
- Is lack of dignity an unintentional occurrence?
- The three triggers that disrupt our ability to receive feedback.
- The five A’s of preparing for a productive and safe conversation.
Connect with Esther:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/estherweinberg/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/estherweinberg
- Website: http://www.mindlightgroup.com/
Learn skills that will make you the sharpest person in the Boardroom:
Like This Episode? Leave a tip! Learn More: https://www.patreon.com/blc --- Listen: iTunes | Podbean | Spotify Connect: IG | T | FB | Website | Sponsor Music: http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music --- This episode is powered by Jumpstart:HR, LLC HR Outsourcing for Small Businesses and Startups: http://www.jumpstart-hr.com