216 - How Are Remote Workers Benefiting the Workforce? Ft. Cecile Alper-Leroux
This week, we are joined by Cecile Alper-Leroux. She is the VP of Human Capital Management (HCM) Innovation at Ultimate Software, a company that provides HCM solutions in order to help organizations improve the employee experience and grow their business.
Cecil has over 20 years of experience in both national and global market and she is an internationally sought-out speaker, thought leader, and visionary on HCM trends, hot topics, and global strategies. She joined Ultimate Software in 2010 and she’s been focusing on fostering a culture of innovation at Ultimate ever since.
Today we will be going over the results of their latest research on the benefits of remote workers. Our topics include:
- What is the current state of remote work?
- The results of Ulitmate Software’s latest study on the effects of remote work.
- What are some of the key benefits that should encourage employers to add remote work to their business model?
- How will having an increased number of remote workers affect managerial roles?
- How is remote work helping women in the workplace?
- The technological trends that are helping bridge the gap between the office and the remote workforce.
All that and a whole lot more! Stay tuned for another action-packed episode of the Business, Life, and Coffee Podcast!
Connect with Cecile:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cecile-alper-leroux-5933251
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cecilehcm
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UltimateSoftware
- Website: https://www.ultimatesoftware.com
If you enjoyed this episode please take time to give it a 5-star review!Learn More: http://bit.ly/blcitunes
Also, check out some of our previous episodes for more advice and tips on how to boost your careerand take your business to the next level!
See you next week!
--- Listen to More Episodes: iTunes | Podbean | Spotify Connect: IG | T | FB | Website | Sponsor Editor: Peja M. Music: https://www.instagram.com/iamayoh/