With the "war on talent" and the quest for productivity being waged at an all-time high, have interns been left behind? Senior Talent Consultant and Adjunct Professor Elliot Lasson
and Jumpstart:HR, LLC
CEO Joey Price share their opinions on the matter and provide practical tips for students and employers alike.
- Can students (and employers) benefit from unpaid internships?
- Personal stories about internships
- What can professors do to help students land internships?
- Are internships still a relevant aspect of career development?
- The cool things Ford Company is doing with their internship program
- Are internships still important for employers - how so?
Elliot's Internship Articles:
Top 5 Pointers for Students Seeking (Summer) Internships or Employment
Getting the Most Out of Your Summer Internship: 10 Tips
10 Tips for How to Close Out Your Summer Internship